The main results-project deliverables relating to Western Greece are the following:
- Development of the system of cultural and creative industries (PDB), as a tool for development of the involved areas of intervention with the aim of increasing the added value of cultural events, local products, heritage and strengthen the conservation of local identity of each region.
- Research of the system and strategic PDB-cultural capital of Puglia and Greece.
- Comparative evaluation of the strengths and weaknesses of strategic-cultural capital.
- Identification and evaluation of alternative forms of tourism research study
- Memorandum of cooperation and understanding among public institutions
- At least 10 developmental events and cultural integration plans for the intervention area
- Competition development ideas
- 3 days of creativity among the actors of the PDB and SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) tourism, agrotodiatrofis, handicraft, transport, information technology, etc.
- 3 training courses for tour operators
- Methodology Guide for the design and implementation of tourism policy at periefereiako level and design of tourist packages tetraimerwn.
- 5 business meetings for organizers of various events in the area of intervention (Greece and Italy)
- Implementation of pilot tourist packages
- 2 stroffylis Bank meetings between public and private actors
- Study approach public and private initiatives and possibilities for the identification of cultural industry as a lever for local development
- Design and suggestions for policy makers
- Creation and development of cultural and Creative Area in Greece and Puglia
Last modified onWednesday, 25 November 2015 12:51